BryceTech’s culture of collegiality, respect, and service is the foundation of our reputation as an outstanding provider to the U.S. Federal Government and commercial clients. Our multidisciplinary teams blend analytic rigor with practical understanding of real-world constraints to solve problems that are at the forefront of today’s security, defense, space, and public health market sectors.
At BryceTech we…
- Foster open communication and transparency at all levels
- Appreciate the value and contribution of each employee’s work
- Celebrate and recognize the value of a diverse workforce
- Empower our employees to “do the right thing”
- Invest in our employees’ growth and development
- Value work-life balance and flexibility
This emphasis on respect, open communication, and individual development has resulted in close-knit, focused teams that enthusiastically collaborate together—driving innovative solutions to some of the nation’s most critical challenges.
We know a healthy work-life balance is key to your success, both professionally and personally. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time and part-time employees who work 30 or more hours per week.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Health Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Company provided Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous company match and 100% vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 15 days per year and increasing with years of service
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Education and Training Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-Site Fitness Facility (HQ Location Only)
Eager to make an impact? BryceTech has open positions available solving complex problems related to security, defense, space, public health, and technology R&D. We aim to attract bright, motivated self-starters who are passionate about their work and dedicated to tackling the challenges facing today’s world. If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation for any part of our employment process by contacting HR@brycetech.com. We also invite any employee and/or applicant to review the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing HR@brycetech.com.