Bryce Space and Technology, an innovator in analytical consulting, applies creative, responsive problem-solving to space enterprises. We apply deep knowledge of the space and satellite industries to the needs of government and commercial clients, bringing leading minds in space technology, strategy, policy, and economics to tackle issues with no easy answers. We provide official launch industry data to the FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation; assess technology investments for NASA; deliver industry analysis and acquisition support for the Department of Defense; and provide market, investment, strategic, and technology analysis for leading aerospace organizations around the world.
We are currently searching for an Aerospace Analyst with 1–3 years of experience to provide analytical support for multiple clients. Duties will be performed at our corporate headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
Duties May Include:
- Perform requirements analysis and develop an approach to completing the task.
- Design data collection tools and templates (Word, Excel, and database forms), and manage the data in client-owned systems.
- Conduct research on aerospace topics using a variety of sources.
- Perform multi-disciplinary program and project analysis, and develop findings and conclusions.
- Work with team to prepare interim and final products for clients. Perform quality reviews of material, as well as writing, technical editing, and layout.
- Report task status to program manager and clients.
- Problem-solver able to work in a fast-paced and time-sensitive work environment.
- Excellent analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative) and the ability to communicate the results and data sources of analyses effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and editing.
- Must possess superb attention to detail in order to provide quality control of deliverables by verifying the accuracy of information, conformance with guidance, and consistency with customer priorities.
- Strong commitment to customer service and dealing with others diplomatically.
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks to completion.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, and Word. Familiarity with MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and graphics applications (e.g., MS Visio, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop).
- Familiarity with public policy or aerospace industry.
None, but must be a U.S. Citizen
A Bachelors Degree in a related field is required
1–3 years of experience.
Please send resume and this job description to: Debbie Dyke